Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mechado Marinade

Last Sunday, I had to put off going to the grocery in the evening because we had a garage sale at home the whole day.  I never thought I would find the perfect beef part for Mechado.  I have been asking for the nape part like every single time I go to the grocery and at noon, they always say that they are out.  I was really suprised to find that part at 8 in the evening!  So, now, I will show you a glimpse of what to watch out for tomorrow.  

All you have to do with these beef cubes (1 kilo) is to marinate them in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce (2 tbsp.), around 5 pieces of kalamansi, a little bit of pepper and chopped garlic (1 whole).  It's okay to marinate it for just an hour but I usually do it for a whole day and not cook it until the following day while keeping it in the Fridge.  So, here's the marinated meat for your reference.  I will have the full recipe to you by tomorrow together with a photo of the finished product.  Stay tuned!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment